A timeless atmosphere of casual elegance. That’s the indelible impression offered by this 18th century manor house hotel, tucked away in its own private gardens in Roscommon.
A four-star hotel, the Abbey boasts 50 beautifully-appointed bedrooms, an award-winning leisure centre with a 20m swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, gym and treatment room, a kids’ club during school holidays, and an impressive suite of conference facilities for the business guest.
That’s not all. The hotel restaurant overlooks Roscommon Abbey; picturesque gardens and an graceful ballroom make the perfect venue for a wedding day.
The hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi – essential for the modern guest. The Abbey is also wheelchair accessible.
- The Abbey Hotel boasts 50 beautifully appointed superior deluxe bedrooms.
- The award winning Leisure Centre boasts a 20m Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room.
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium and Treatment Room.
- The restaurant overlooking Roscommon Abbey ruins offers a range of distinctive dishes, using fresh local produce and served with great attention to detail and presentation .
- Those on business can avail of impressive conference facilities while the Abbey Hotel is also the perfect venue for a special wedding day with its picturesque gardens and magnificent and beautifully appointed ballroom.
- The hotel is wheelchair accessible. Complimentary broadband in bedrooms and Wifi is available in public areas.