This newly restored stone cottage that dates back to the 1700s, the Stable Lodge is a high quality self-catering gem in Ballyforan, County Roscommon.
- The charming cottage includes one double bedroom with ensuite shower and two twin bedrooms. There is also a main bathroom with shower.
- At the Stable Lodge, guests will love beautiful timber floors throughout and a fully equipped kitchen where they can prepare meals with ease.
- The open-plan dining and sitting area has an open fire, making it a cosy spot to relax after a busy day.
- There are also lovely gardens with stone walkways.
- The Stable Lodge is ideally situated for angling on the River Suck, with an external freezer and bait facilities provided. Additionally, the area offers excellent horse riding and golfing at Mountbellew.
- The cottage is near pubs and restaurants in Ballyforan.
Tel 090 6624559